Saturday, December 1, 2012

Dusting the cobwebs off with a photo challenge

I've been itching to blog again. But seeing as how this blog hadn't been used since April, I was feeling overwhelmed. I was going to put "start blogging again" to my 2013 resolutions list and push it off for a few more weeks. Then a couple of things happened. A few days ago, Perryn encouraged me to start blogging again. As she had also been neglecting her blog, we sort of joked around about how we should hold each other more accountable. Then this afternoon, a high school friend, Maria, post this fun challenge on her blog.

I posted this on Perryn's Facebook wall to give her some inspiration. Maggie suggested that we all do this together. Can't think of a better way to get back into the blogging groove so... here we go!

Day 1: Your view today


This was my view while walking home from Home Depot. 

3 comments: