Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 16: Outside Christmas Lights (late)

ACK! Despite my best efforts, it seems like I am constantly running a day behind. Better late then never though right? I was really excited for Sunday's (yesterday) challenge because it was an excuse to drag Nick down all of my favorite stores down 5th Ave and NYC parks to look at all the pretty Christmas lights. Unfortunately, I came down with a cold and was bound to my couch all day. Bummer! But I thought this picture would be a good representation for this day:

At the end of November (right before the photo challenge started!), Perryn, Kyo, Maggie, and I went out for a belated bday dinner for Perryn and walked along 5th to see all the pretty holiday window displays. Barney's was my favorite! It was a video with all my favorite Disney characters walking down the runway in beautiful designer clothes. Disney + Fashion = AMAZINGNESS! Anyway, our night ended in front of the Rockefeller Christmas Tree. Thought this was fitting as it represents Outside Christmas Lights with Maggie and Perryn who are also participating in the photo challenge! Check out their blogs to see their photos!

It's not too late to join. We're only halfway there:


No comments:

Post a Comment