Monday, September 12, 2011

'Tis the season

Fall.... it's my favorite time of the year. Change is in the air - all the rugrats are going back to school (and by rugrats, I mean college summer interns), unbearable summer heat and humidity turn into breezy beautiful weather (aka hoodie weather), and most importantly, it signals the start of FOOTBALL SEASON. This past weekend was a great weekend of football (well, except for my fantasy team) as Michigan beat Notre Dame in a nail biting season opener at the Big House. Tonight, my beloved Patriots play the Dolphins in the first Monday night game of the season.

Football season also signals slow cooker season for me and Nick. Remember our slow cooker? Last night, to kick off, Nick made Asian inspired BBQ ribs. I say Asian inspired because he sort of threw a bunch of seasoning and sauces together to make the dry rub before throwing it all in the crock pot. End result:







No comments:

Post a Comment