Saturday, February 26, 2011

Zaitzeff

Zaitzeff is a terrific burger joint in the east village located on avenue B between 2nd and 3rd street.  Kova and I had dinner there Wednesday.  Kova had the blt, I had the kobe burger and we shared the mixed green salad.  Kova really enjoyed her dish, although I was a bit underwhelmed when I tasted it.  The kobe burger that I ate is their signature dish at $16 it is a pricy burger, but it is delicious.  In gourmet form they allow you to add a variety of toppings, I put avocado and jalapeno pepper on top which proved to be quiet delicious.  The mixed green salad was nice having avocado, beets, and tomatoes on a bed of fresh greens.  I have never had trouble getting a table at the spot that has a cushy, quiet atmosphere.  The low lighting in the restaurant gives is a cozy, romantic feel.  They also have a bar where you can sit and eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment